joi, 13 august 2009

2009.08.13 Fulfilment of the Revery

I've always seen you more attractive
Than you had been seconds before.
You've always made me recollecting
All my best times I could explore.

You never lie, you never cheat,
You gave yourself to me complete;
You filled my dreams just as you are,
You quenched my thirst sweetly bizarre.

You've always drawn me into frenzy
In moments that I hadn't hoped
To bring me into ecstasy;
I only now know how I coped.

I've always found you more attractive;
You never lie, you never cheat,
You gave yourself to me complete,
Guitar of low-pitched dreams I've had.

2:10-3:00 am

2 comentarii:

  1. Dude, ce faci?
    Dau de tine şi pe aici. Când mai mergem în tavernă?
    pup şi take care.

    Roxana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. prea frumoase versurile!fulfilment indeed...

    siii...cred ca-mi voi permite sa ma inspir de pe blogul tau in comentariile textelor latine ;))

    RăspundețiȘtergere