luni, 29 iunie 2009

2008.06.12-16 Parental Advisory Carrousel

The Carrousel (P.A. / free ride)

…I feel like I had forgotten something but that proves to be the expectations or the feelings I let there sunk in the river of one body rather than a soul: the sweeter it seemed, the bitterer now tastes…

The carrousel of destiny has rocked me,
I’m puzzled in fate’s maze.
Just music might have freed me
from rolling the last days.

And writing does the same;
still there is none to blame.
The ups and downs go on.
Man’s thoughts get wrong and wrong,
While Fortune drives him wild…
12 iun. 2008
As far as I can see,
Our fate is upside down
soul’s power’s driven me
backwards to that of reason

All that we try to compensate
is an ant’s tear in the Jurassic ocean.
But all’s not useless and non-sense.
Though, facts are upside down.

It’s the absurd of hope:
It fuels yet our life’s fire
Hope is the reason for the downs,
It makes us all the times stand higher.

Still there is no return,
It’s a one-way highway till the end,
as the flowing water
that doesn’t see the spring again.

Fate is totally reverse and blind
when we see the power of the heart
overcoming, being backwards
to the power of mind.

Neither did Zeus, nor can the time-machine
pass over Fate.
Now I run hither,
then comes another sailor
who steals my soul and tears it up.
The pieces go now towards each will,
or wherever Fortune wishes.
16 iun. 2008

Un comentariu: