vineri, 26 iunie 2009

2008.08.23 pissing out my worry

23 aug 2008 (1:48 - 2:38 AM)

Do you think that I'm happy
Joking and cheering and laughing at the crowd?
Do you think that I'm alright
When my guitar is trilling and I'm singing so loud?

Do I look satisfied
While routine keeps us still?
And am I so fulfilled
When I drank all to the bottom?

So I ain't so content though
When I piss out my worry,
And I throw my concern through the window,
And then I recall my glory.

...And my past times were blissful
And I wipe them away?
Did I become ungrateful
So I can't taste today?/ I can't taste even today?

Or how's that till the end
To be able to seize
Every moment, no repent,
So I be happy again with ease?

There's one thing I've been learning:
Not to give a fuck to what's fading,
Which you wont't actually save
When you go to the grave./ When your home is your grave.

I don't care 'bout your ordinary thoughts
Led by prejudice, you're subdued.
People behave one by one like robots,
So ask them 'Know what life is (about © Andrei O.), dude?'

To live's not to be
To live is to squeeze all that you're given,
To seek adventure to insanity,
To lick (embrace) all borders of your Heaven!

Un comentariu: