luni, 29 iunie 2009

2008.09.25 I love you like I did the first day

“I love you like I did the first day”
Etiam oculos visos obliviscemus...
I’ve been trying to resurrect that first day
When definitely I can’t taste today
Nine, nineteen – in stone I engrave those days.
Those days – are the essence
Of what I call today
‘Fulfilment of the pain’.
As Freud would say,
Man wouldn’t be seizing the day
If Eve hadn’t bitten the apple
(Surely it was not an apple.
It is the very reason for our actions,
For every deed, thought and desire...)
And more it fuels my new theory
That what a woman usually* wants
Is what is hidden in male pants,
And not in our brain or hearts,
Though there might be cases apart.
And I don’t actually know
If that’s by interest or false reasons,
For keeping men in sentimental prisons,
Deliv’ring them in pleasant treasons,
Or rather from pure will.
And being locked though in feelings cages,
In sentimental blackmailing stages,
I feel that SHE is not that common type
Who’d sell her body to the Devil (for a quid);
That’s obviously for me a creed
I’d bet for ages.
And after all she’s rather girl than woman,
Even if there were slight differences.
Perverting happens; it’s something ordinary,
But as far as I can see,
And from convictions I can notice,
SHE
will not be
a slave to pleasure,
just another addict in my theory
__________________________
*That’s why I used ‘usually’.
__________________________
Perhaps that’s why I said
She’s been my best beloved mate,
Girlfriend,
With all the bad parts taken in mind,
With all the bruises fate created,
And all comparison that I neglected.
There are unwritten laws and rules, and words never to tell;
Comparison is one,
Then I would no longer complain
If that were all fate would indulge.(1:30 – 02:19)

Un comentariu:

  1. "That what a woman usually* wants
    Is what is hidden in male pants,
    And not in our brain or hearts," Riiiight! trebuia sa scrie men acolo nu women....

    RăspundețiȘtergere