luni, 29 iunie 2009

2008.06.17 Carpathian Aphrodite

Carpathian Aphrodite
(Aesthetics of the Ugly)

Gorgons, hormones, come ignite
the child’s white coat at midnight!
When the clock’s bell tolls twelve hours
snake’s tongue whistles ‘He is ours’.

But he liked it, always does.
Even if he’s drenched, he has
all the times enjoyed their pleas:
‘Come and take some cookies please!’.

Drenched with pleasure, almost cries,
For daemonic flesh he squeezed.
She wonders at no surprise,
for some moments he is pleased

till he heard ‘I want to sleep!
out from my nest, do it quick!
Or my creatures come and eat you,
My blonde genius needs to chew.’

Werewolves, owls, spiders came out
from below the nose at her shout;
fleas ran crazy, lazy louses were in doubt,
asked if they’d been living there.

‘Now I see’, said the Flea King
I was now about to sing,
or to laugh when I saw
that all she needed was a saw

or a razor and a mirror
to look clearer to her face
and to notice the snail trace
she’s been having there for days.

Little child, you don’t know
what you’re talking now. You’re low
to my extreme charms I have,
just that… beard and moustache grow

That is all… Oh, I forgot
all the qualities I’ve got.
Have I told you I’m so pretty?…
Oh, for Venus I feel pity.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu