vineri, 26 iunie 2009

2008.08.09 Once upon a time werewolves

Once upon a Time – Werewolves

There was a time that werewolves roamed the lands,
They didn’t know they weren’t all alone, still.
When species came together, shook their hands,
And found the harmony and chose a leader for the throne,

There were the werewolves who only arose at night;
The birds of daylight, which were the purest from the earth,
And then the Polymorphs, who loved both darkness and the light.
Werewolves and Polymorphs were never in a thought yet from the birth.

She is a real night lover; and She... – as you may see –
Sometimes She’s never able to leave pride for me.
The flame of pashion– as elders say –
Could barely be turned on b’tween Night and Day.

She’s been my night,
I gave her day,
Except... she tries to put away
That last blaze from the light,

The last fire of desire
like a fly which passes glass
And that because of fuel:
She’s been running out of gas.

I’ve been given the sensation
I could pass through this blurred glass,
Till I got this new obsession,
For the glass was her own... will.

You would wonder if I’d kill
For the sake of my revenge.
And I won’t do it until
A new chaos does emerge.

A new chaos which destroys
My new theory of balance
`mongst my favourite kind of toys.
Then it will be no more silence...

And those having been narrated,
You might find my lyric unrelated
To what ordinary people think.
They’d be saying ’You should drink!’
For your lyric to make sense.

And they lived happily ever after
Until death approached them...
’Or separated them? What was the story like, grandpa?’
And they’d be living even now,
IF... they had the... ethanol? ... to fuel their passion...

9 aug. 08 (3:08 AM)

Un comentariu: