luni, 29 iunie 2009

2009.01.15 The Kitchen Of Affection 2

The Kitchen of Affection


I won’t starve for love,
Said the boy who looked in the feelings’ kitchen.
I won’t starve from love,
Said the lad who stared in the heart’s fridge.
He never actually did
Starve of love
Luckily for him.
The lad looks now backwards
And returns to the present and future
To Carpe diem!
He is ambitious
While he grinds love’s spices
Pouring them over and over
Forever after.
I won’t starve out of love
In the kitchen of affection,
‘Cause you can see me cooking with ebony spice,
Chopping love’s seeds oh so nice
I’m a butcher for your feelings,
‘Cause you can see me gently with my axe
Slicing love’s food right through to the middle,
Words that you can sweetly sip sewed with the pin and the needle,
Words for those who can hear, like the needle,
Words not for pins.

*

You crumbled the key
Even before putting my cuffs,
They are sentimental cuffs,
I can hardly help seizing their pain,
Taking their joy,
They are now imaginary.

2:00~2:30

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu