luni, 29 iunie 2009

2009.04.14 H TABEPNA

H TABEPNA


VIVERE EST BIBERE aut
NON EST VALERE, SED BIBERE VITA,
Even though we remember the wounds here,
It is music too that heals them.
Or at least this is what we wanna think.
It's like a temporary happiness forever lasting.

Back in the mist of my young heart,
I once invited you on my magic carpet
When I will have been at your window
To kidnap you to my Universe you once loved.

Now I tell her: Miss,
Ain't you moody for a kiss Iasi,
On the red carpet 14 apr 2009
I call you to step on? 8:32 pm

Iam sentio fumum aeris etiam nunc
Primum cum audio Tabernae musicam
In otiosa hodie
Ubi tempus stat immobile.
Qvamqvam saepe me interrogo
Quid tempora haberent commune materia(Abl.),
Illud iam nos delebit ex hoc spatio.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu