luni, 29 iunie 2009

2008.06.16 Sweet Sunk Venom

Sweet Venom

…an experience of heaven when swimming through the offered pieces of flesh and something satanic by the disguise of a white soul. Who could possibly bring this?

A fragile blaze into my soul
sit in relaxed while hormones rolled.
Body crawled,
Soul drooled…

Thy blaze hath been returning,
while its ice master’s burning
in the wish of laughing
to the eternal man of … nothing compares to your game
Deception stands next to your name

He watches her smile
to the boat that they float for a while.
She drives them on and on,
to his eyes a black veil’s upon.

“Our carrousel is not for children – she says –
Now you are high,
then you sank.
Here you’re with me, there you’re not!
Oh, I’ll let the string free us.
I’ll be swimming; while… you’re dreaming.
Wind shall let our boat slip through.
That who needs a saviour’s YOU!
Ha ha ha !
I’m Charon’s daughter…”

And if destiny is backwards,
then I want to slaughter all the mariners
who are going to sail along my sea!
They’re still catching fish.
Still have hooks that all men wish,
tentacles have they developed,
sucking with their lips of venom.
LUST is now thy name
DESIRE for which I crave

Spreading venom through their trumps,
spitting poison with their tongues,
creatures hide in their moustache,
in their brain
resides blonde trash.
Open wide trumps
ate pure children once,
poor elder their mask knows:
now they’re angels, then Gorgons,
snakes dwell well below their nose;
new child sought to undress their hose.
16 iun. 2008

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu