luni, 29 iunie 2009

2009.06.03-04 Desire in Velvet Cuffs

Desire in Velvet Cuffs / Metallic States of Soul / The Tin Prison

Are your cuffs made of velvet?
Is their key made of tin?
Why aren't they as hard as metal?
If we unlock the cell is it sacrilegious?

Why do you keep me in tin cuffs?
Deliver me in pleasant metal cells
Where Thanatos with Eros dwells
And doors are shut under lead bolts.

Drip me vibrating metal feelings; I need a heavy shiver.
Your prison cells are closed with clay padlocks.
Our land is molten mercury
It's not going to last a century.

Feed me with heavy feelings
Take me to your volcanic mountain metal fortress,
And I'll write down a symphony of steel,
Play it with roaring screaming axes,
And you'll inspire a bass line of titanium.

Feed me with metal feelings
Then while my tin strings sing of leisure
You'll come and stir my senses with electric kisses.
I feel the heavy lead melting in the heart's furnace

Give me metallic uncast feelings
Now let's imagine the iron in our forge
Waiting to be dripped in heart-like shapes
Like casting heavy lyrics on the symphonic staff.

Isn't it ironic how we can't touch
The cores of our iron fortress?
Our furnaces are not in the same realm
You must hence give me the coordinates
To where your soul dwells in the velvet cell.

Why can't I think of Earth
And I try to embrace the stars?
Why can't I do it the simple way?

Un comentariu: