vineri, 26 iunie 2009

2008.07.19 Recipe for desire Feeding

Oh, how I long, sweet Eve,
But fate is so reverse.
When I wish we'd swum in our Universe
of dreams! Believe!
Have trust, have faith,
For hope's not only to deceive:
There's still a lot of time, occasions,
Places we've never seen,
Hours we've never spent, evasions.
Now I can see this clean.

Oh, how I long, sweet Eve,
To have the chance, and to deceive you... Not...
Only with my words and verse.
Even if fate's reverse,
We'll see the path,
And keep on going,
We'll keep seeking through the void.
Temptation shall (shan’t) you not avoid,
Desire you shall have to bear,
And fantasies you'll taste - I swear!
For we are mortal,
Wish - immortal.
Our life is fading, will be ending,
Painful desire - neverending.
As long as we have time,
And I'll let flow my rime,
You'll teach me how to live;
We'll forget and forgive.
As long as we shall breathe,
We'll make the fate's damn game.
We'll lick the edge of one hope-blade,
While it shows us the other.

Oh, how I long, sweet Eve;
Whenever since, there have been days,
And time succeded to deceive
Me. And I've been running through the maze
Of your beneaths so full of lust -
Be they ardent as I believe,
Or be I more in flames than you? -
I hope those days
so full of flames
Be not so lost. Time hasn't turned to dust,
And thus we'll always find the recipe
To fuel our fragile green desire to be!

19.07.2008

Un comentariu: